Dale Thomas, Esq.
Email: click here to contact
John Marshall Law School – Chicago, IL, J.D.
Peoria County Bar Association; Tazewell County Bar Association (Past President, 2007).
- Graduated 2nd out of 159 students at John Marshall Law School.
- Author: Picket Line Misconduct; Is Forfeiture of Reinstatement Rights for Purely Verbal Threats Sound? 18. J. Mar. L Rev. 445, 1985.
- Team Member, Wagner Labor Law National Moot Court Competition, Spring, 1985. Rank 2nd place out of 45 teams, New York Law School.
- Recipient, John N. Jewett Scholarship for Highest Grades in the First Year
- Arba N. Waterman Scholarship for Highest Grades in the Second Year
- American Law Book Company Prize for Overall Scholarly Achievement Third Year
- Former Felony Assistant State’s Attorney, Peoria County
- Special Assistant to the Director, Federal Bureau of Investigation, Washington, D.C.
- Former Judicial Law Clerk, United States District Court, Western District of Texas, San Antonio Division
- Former law clerk, United Food and Commercial Workers International Union Washington, DC
- Former Vice President of United Food and Commercial Workers Union, Local 881, Oak Brook, Illinois.